Bante950 Conductivity Meter
High performance benchtop conductivity meter, 1 to 5 points calibration, automatic temperature compensation, system menu contains 11 optional parameters. Accuracy: 0.5% F.S. Features: • High performance benchtop conductivity meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display. • 1 to 5 points...
High performance benchtop conductivity meter, 1 to 5 points calibration, automatic temperature compensation, system menu contains 11 optional parameters. Accuracy: 0.5% F.S.
• High performance benchtop conductivity meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
• Selectable cell constants (0.1/1/10), normalization temperatures (20/25°C), TDS conversion
factors, linear and pure water compensation modes, seawater and practical salinity
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows cell constant of the sensor.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu allows setting the 10 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
stability conditions, temperature units, hold function, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Water quality monitoring
• Geological and ecological research
• Cooling towers
• Printing industry
• Swimming pools and Spas
• Agriculture and aquaculture
• Education and lab applications
|Range||0~20.00, 200.0, 2000µS/cm, 20.00, 200.0mS/cm|
|Resolution||0.01, 0.1, 1|
|Calibration Points||1 to 5 points|
|Calibration Solutions||10µS/cm, 84µS/cm,1413µS/cm,12.88mS/cm,111.8mS/cm|
|Range||0~10ppt (Max. 20ppt, depending on factor setting)|
|TDS Factor||0.1~1.0 (Default 0.5)|
|Range||0~10ppt (Max. 80ppt)|
|Measurement Modes||Seawater or Practical Salinity|
|Resolution||0.01, 0.1, 1|
|Calibration Points||1 point|
|Calibration Range||Measured value ±10°C|
|Temperature Compensation||0~100°C, 32~212°F, Manual or Automatic|
|Compensation Modes||Linear or Pure Water|
|Cell Constant||K=0.1, 1, 10|
|Normalization Temperature||20 or 25°C|
|Hold Function||Manual or Automatic|
|Stability Conditions||Low or High|
|Calibration Due||0 to 31 days|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)|
|Memory||Stores up to 500 data sets|
|Output||USB Communication Interface|
|Power Requirements||DC5V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz|
We are professional as one of the leading bante950 conductivity meter manufacturers and suppliers in China. Welcome to wholesale the high quality and durable laboratory equipment from our factory. And good after-sale service and timely delivery are offered.