Bante980 Benchtop Dissolved Oxygen Meter
High accuracy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter, 1 or 2 points calibration, manual salinity and barometric pressure correction. The meter contains 9 optional parameters. Accuracy: 0.2mg/L. Features: • High accuracy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display. • 1...
High accuracy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter, 1 or 2 points calibration, manual salinity and barometric pressure correction. The meter contains 9 optional parameters. Accuracy: 0.2mg/L.
• High accuracy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 or 2 points calibration using air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
• Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
• Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
• Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the calibration points, resolutions,
stability conditions, temperature units, concentration units, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Research and education
• Water and wastewater treatment
• Surface and groundwater monitoring
• Pond water and aquarium
• Other industrial applications
|Range||0.00~20.00mg/L (or ppm)|
|% Saturation of Oxygen|
|Calibration Points||1 or 2 points|
|Temperature Compensation||0~50°C, 32~122°F|
|Barometric Pressure Correction||60.0~112.5kPa, 450~850mmHg|
|Stability Conditions||Low or High|
|Calibration Due||0 to 31 days|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)|
|Memory||Stores up to 500 data sets|
|Output||USB Communication Interface|
|Sensor Type||Order Code: DO100 Polarographic DO Probe|
|Power Requirements||DC5V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz|
We are professional as one of the leading bante980 benchtop dissolved oxygen meter manufacturers and suppliers in China. Welcome to wholesale the high quality and durable laboratory equipment from our factory. And good after-sale service and timely delivery are offered.