What is a biological safety cabinet?
Biosafety cabinet (biosafety cabinet, biological safety cabinet, generally referred to as BSC) is a common equipment common in biosafety laboratories. It is different from Fume Hood in chemical laboratory or Laminar flow. Cabinet). It mainly uses the high efficiency particulate air filter (HEPA filter) to filter the inflow and exhaust and generate a downward airflow in the cabinet to avoid infecting biological materials from polluting the environment and infecting experimental operators. Or cross-contamination between experimental materials.
Hangzhou Sumer Instrument Co.,Ltd
Add:Shangkun Building, No.398 Tianmushan Rd.xihu, hangzhou, zhejiang, china
- An Overview Of The Incubator
- The Characteristics Of The Incubator
- The Structure Of The Incubator
- Hatching Machine Application And Pr...
- A Brief Introduction Of Spectrophot...
- The Definition Of Spectrophotometer
- The Composition Of Spectrophotometer
- The Working Principle Of Spectropho...
- The Characteristics Of The Spectrop...
- About The Concept Of The Autoclave
- What Are The Safety Levels Of Biosa...
- What Is The Density Tester
- Constant Temperature Oscillation In...